On the 26th and 27th May 2014, the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) will host SAFETY India 2014 Conference & Exposition in Chennai, India.
The inaugural SAFETY India 2014 Conference & Exposition offers a rare opportunity to meet with hundreds of safety professional from across India with global representation. This two day event features rich content from highly credentialed safety professionals both local and globally recognized and offers an atmosphere focused on education and networking with a shared purpose of advancing OSH to save lives.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Gain insights from expert speakers into safety best practices
- Take away practical, technical knowledge applicable to your OSH initiatives
- Meet fellow safety professionals to share and exchange learnings across India and abroad
- Visit top vendors in safety at the exposition
- Relax with an unmatched event experience at the new Leela Palace including dinner, entertainment and more.
Make lasting connections with the people who share your day-to-day challenges. Subject your thinking to the best judges around – your peers. They’ll tell it like it is, provide immediate feedback and give you something to talk about. You will agree that the relationships and shared knowledge that result from networking are a much added value of the conference experience.
OSH professionals are expected to have expertise in environmental management, ergonomics, industrial hygiene, product safety, Workers’ Compensation, construction safety and organizational management, in addition to the more traditional aspects of safety management and engineering.
Advance your organization by connecting with the products and services that will take your OSH programs to the next level. Whether you enjoy the energy of the expo floor or if you prefer a one-on-one approach, you will find opportunities and solutions to fit your organization's needs.